It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Minahan Sign Company was founded in Johnstown in 1951 by William Minahan and was located on D Street in Lower Yoder Township until 1983. The company moved to its current location at 636 Tire Hill Road where it was operated by Mr. Minahan’s son, Edward. Ed quickly updated and expanded the operation and developed it to a full service sign manufacturing and maintenance company with capabilities ranging from the smallest hand lettered sign to many large and highly visible signage projects placed throughout the region.
In November 2008, Minahan Sign Company was acquired by Crichton Diversified Ventures, LLC, headed by Dave Crichton, a lifelong Johnstown resident and 28 year member of the Johnstown business community. The new company’s pledge is to continue the great tradition of service and quality that the Minahan name has stood for in the Johnstown region since 1951. Since the acquisition, new investment in equipment and technology has taken place, allowing for additional product offerings and services.